Monday, July 27, 2009

Giggles 'n' grooves

Here are some videos from the last few days that will hopefully make everyone smile!


While Brett is a pretty happy go lucky boy it is rare to hear him actually laugh. He often will open his mouth as if to laugh but no sound comes out (and he looks like a Muppet). His speech therapist says it is likely because of a lack of core strength and that he can't push the air out of his diaphragm like we can to make a laughing sound - but in the last week we captured these videos (the strangest things make him laugh but we'll do just about anything to hear it!).

The video below is a Wednesday "caught on tape." Auntie Kerry and Auntie Nancy hang with the boys while Tate and I are at work. Apparently this game is hilarious! Of course when they throw things down the stairs when I'm home I just say - all gone. I guess that's why aunties are so much fun! (Peyton in dark blue Jackson in light blue)

The next is Grammy goofing with her shoes with Jackson (in green) and Peyton

Lastly this is Jackson (in red) and Peyton having a dance party with Auntie Kerry, Auntie Nancy and Grammy

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Knutson said...

Jody - Many thanks for the LAUGHS! I can't think of a better blog than one full of laughter and what sweet sounds from each of them. They made me all laugh and I need it today! Tonight I will pray especially for all 3 have many laughs and give them in the years to come. Have a great week! Shari

 
At July 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

What a GREAT post. Literally nothing is better in the world than listening to little ones laugh. And great job capturing all the laughing going on. My camera is never in the right place at the right time. P.S. Will you come over to my house and sing the rubber ducky song? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home