Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brett Day

On days when I have help I try to take one of the boys at a time with me on errands. Nothing exciting except they LOVE it. They love to go new places and we all enjoy the one-on-one time. So Brett had a doctor's appointment Friday (yes I'm a bit behind on my blogging). It was an appointment Tate and I both wanted to be at so Grandma and Granddad took Jackson and Peyton for the day and from after breakfast until dinner time it was Brett Day. While I wish it didn't have to include a doctor's appointment he didn't seem to mind - after all he had Mommy AND Daddy all to himself and he loved the attention.

After the appointment we went to the lunch buffet at Home Run Inn Pizza. I offered Brett some garlic bread and some cheese pizza and this is the reaction I got:
Obviously he doesn't take after his mom - I could make pizza and garlic its own food group!
The three of us spent time playing - there was no one to swipe the toys from Brett - which was kind of nice, but also made us all miss his brothers.
Afterward we ran to the store to buy a little friend a birthday gift and by the time we got home Brett (and apparently Tate) were wiped out.
This was the perfect end to Brett day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home