Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Flashback

While much of their first few months of the boys' life is a real blur to me, for some reason, July 4, 2008 is a pretty vivid memory. I remember trying to get pictures of the boys and only Jackson would stay awake. I remember David and Maureen holding the boys for a feeding and being so nervous they were doing it wrong! And I remember that Aunt Peggi and Tate's mom (aka Grandma) took over all the overnight feedings so Tate and I could enjoy the fireworks and get a good night's sleep!

This year we toyed with the idea of bringing the boys to the fireworks, but by 7:30 p.m. they were pretty much done (bed time is 7). So they didn't make it this year. They enjoyed seeing everyone at our BBQ and although it rained all day long it stopped in time to cook out and enjoy the fireworks!
Here are pictures or their first Fourth and this year - amazing how quickly they change!
Brett
Jackson
Peyton

1 Comments:

At July 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I love this post. You did a great job putting the comparison pictures next to eachother (I always have a hard time with spacing on my blog... it never does what I want it to do). Anyways, great post, beautiful babies, and fun toddlers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home