Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just for laughs

Just thought you would enjoy the laughter in the video below.

My nieces Caroline & Sophie spent the day at the zoo with their mom (Auntie Amy), Auntie Kerry and later Auntie Nancy. We were at the doctor but they came over to play later in the afternoon!
Credits : Ringleader & Lawnmower - Caroline 
                Silly girl in pink diaper - Sophie
                Giggly boy in diaper - Peyton
                Silly boy in green shirt - Jackson
                left - Auntie Nancy
                right - Auntie Kerry
                Silly girl in pink diaper - Sophie
Off camera - Tate, me, Brett & Auntie Amy

3 Comments:

At June 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Peyton was cracking me up. Is that his normal laugh??? Too cute!

 
At June 3, 2009 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Sandie-Matthew's Mom said...

A child's laughter is so wonderful to listen to! :) My own child has always had that kind of contagious giggly laughter that makes everyone else start laughing when he does. The babies' laughter is so cute.

Because I am not able to leave reply comments on my own ACC blog to what you wrote I am leaving it here for you since I have no way to reach you. Hopefully blogger will fix the bug soon so I can make comments again on my own page to others.

Jody,

I am also thankful that Lynnea chose to share her personal story here for others to read.

Lynnea is an incredible lady with a heart of gold. She definitely deserves all the credit.

I passed on your comment to her on Tuesday night. :)

I'm keeping your precious little one in my prayers.

Sandie

 
At June 4, 2009 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Jody said...

Jennifer - Yes that is Peyton's "normal" laugh - it always makes me crack up because not just the sound is funny but his mouth is always wide open! Nothing like the sound of your children laughing!
Hi to your boys from ours :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home