Friday, August 28, 2009

Cleveland kinda rocks

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted.

So, Tate and I had plans to go away for a whole weekend last weekend and Auntie Kerry and Auntie Nancy were looking forward to spending the weekend with the boys. Thursday night I found out Nancy was sick - trip off. But Kerry convinced me she could do it all herself - trip on. But then Friday morning Kerry called and she was sick - trip off. But Grandma, Grandpa and Auntie Rhonda graciously stepped in and agreed to take the boys - trip on. The bonus was the boys' great aunts Juanita and Thelma were visiting with cousin Terri and Uncle Edgar so there were a few extra laps and plenty of hugs for everyone! I am so grateful to all of you for taking on this big (and exhausting) responsibility at the last minute. So we went to Cleveland (yes, I know strange choice for a getaway, but the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame has a Springsteen exhibit and we were able to see an Indian's game too!) We enjoyed our get away as much as you can enjoy Cleveland, but couldn't wait to get back home to our boys!
The boys and me and now Tate all have colds and Jackson & Peyton have fluid in their ears. But we're all on the mend.
Unfortunately we had to cancel a few play dates and have been couped up since fall has decided to make an early entrance around here and it has been cool and very rainy.
We have some fun planned this weekend so I promise to get a more positive post up soon along with pictures!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home