Friday, September 24, 2010

The Potty Train

As we have been preparing to potty train Jackson and Peyton we got a book out of the library about using the potty like big boys. At the end it says 'I'm ready to be a big boy - are you?'
I read the book to the boys and nobody answered.
So I said: "Are you ready to potty train?"
Jackson enthusiastically shouted: " I want to get on the potty train!"


Several days later after taking the boys shopping for potty seats and big boy underwear it was really quiet downstairs while I finished feeding Brett his dinner.
This is what I found:

Yes, those are their new underwear on the ground and on Peyton's head!

So, all aboard - we are starting tomorrow. Prayers are appreciated (and as the photo illustrates - clearly needed :)

By the time Brett is ready I should be an expert at this - right?

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, that is the funniest story. And the fact that they are playing with thier train is hilarious. Smart boys!
I ended up training LAC this week... An experience I will never forget! Good luck, and if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm just a phone call away!

 
At September 25, 2010 at 11:11 AM , Blogger auntienancy said...

That picture and your story made me laugh out loud! Can't wait to hear how it all goes! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home