Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Today I am thankful that I have a great dad, an amazing husband who is also a wonderful father and that my boys have men in their lives they can be proud to look up to.

Here are a few of my favorite moments with Daddy, Grandad and Poppy from this past year.


Tate cuddling with Brett and Jackson at bedtime

Peyton & Jackson "helping" Daddy fix the kitchen sink. They must have said "I fix it" 100 times. They crawled on top of Tate to see under the sink, poked him with screwdrivers and he still got it fixed!

Peyton & Jackson hanging out with Granddad on the couch.

Poppy doing "dee da deed da da dee da da da dum" (those of you not familiar think of the tune of Turkey in the Straw) for Brett

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2010 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Very very sweet!!! You could see the love in all of their eyes (dads/ granddads and little boys!) Happy Father's Day Tate!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home