Monday, February 13, 2012

Super bowl celebration

So, I forgot to take pictures of our Super Bowl party - which was low key, but fun. We had some friends and Auntie Kerry here and had a great time.
We weren't big fans of either team, but we all picked a team anyway. We were a house divided. Tate, Jackson & Brett chose the Patriots. Peyton and I chose the Giants, but then he defected to the other side on game day.
I teased the boys that the losers would make the winner pancakes in the morning and that I would be the one eating pancakes. They said "No Mommy, we can't make pancakes. We don't know how!" and I said "You've got to learn sometime."
Of course, I was kidding.
But, at the crack of dawn the next morning Auntie Kiki was at the door with eggs, milk and flour and ready to help the boys make pancakes - I was so surprised!


Chef Brett

Chef Peyton

Chef Jackson

My victory pancake! Yum.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh that is awesome that Aunt Kiki showed up at your doorstep on Monday morning with all the ingredients to make pancakes. What a special person!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home