Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat


Duck Tales - woohoo! Peyton, Jackson & Brett aka Huey, Dewey and Louie. I'm Mrs. Beakley and Tate is Scrooge McDuck (use your imagination :)
I love Halloween and every year I think I enjoy it more. We have a tradition of hosting the Halloween party - everyone comes and dresses up and Uncle Jackie makes super yummy chili and it's loud and awesome!
I particularly enjoyed Trick or Treating - watching the kids get so excited and they are really starting to get it! My niece Sophie would run from each house shouting "I got candy!" like she couldn't believe it and it was so contagious and adorable.
Here are some photos from the party:


Peyton, Jackson, Brett and me.

A cowboy and his cowgirls - Auntie Nancy, Grammy, Poppy and Auntie Kerry.

Auntie Amy, Uncle Jackie, Caroline and Sophie as the Christmas tree, Elf, Little Cindy Lou Who and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
The photos below are the kids enjoying Trick or Treating:


Brett & Auntie Kerry

Peyton

Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home