Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fun on the 4th






I am so far behind on blogging, but I'm determined to catch up so this is an all photo blog from our Fourth of July celebration (above left to right Brett, Jackson & Peyton)
We've hosted for the past 10 years and this year we had new friends and family join us to make it extra special!
Here are some photos from the day - and yes all the boys were able to stay awake for fireworks and loved them!



Jackson and Peyton enjoy a jug 'o juice - a flashback to my childhood.

Auntie Amy helps Peyton with his batting stance.

Me and my niece Caroline watching the t-ball game.

Peyton rounding the bases.

Brett flying the flag.


Brett and I were partners in a water balloon fight.

Peyton apparently stunned he was hit with water balloons.


Jackson enjoying the water balloon "toss".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home