Saturday, April 2, 2011

Opening day


(Click on the image to get a better look at our MVPs)
I hesitate to complain about the weather because my parents are still dealing with snow in Wisconsin, but it has been cold and crummy ever since the official first day of spring. Yesterday was opening day for the White Sox and even though they weren't playing in Chicago those of us excited about the first pitch got to look out the window to enjoy rain, snow, sleet and hail at different times throughout the day. None of it stuck around, but we are more than ready for good weather. Every time we pass a park the boys say "I wish it was warm and you would take me to the park."
I always feel like opening day is the real start of spring so here's hoping it looks up from here. With two games and two White Sox winners we're off to a good start!

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

What adorable pictures!!! Definitely a framable and forever card!!!
And good for you for telling your boys the truth about the park. Everytime we pass ours, my boys ask if it is open yet... oops!
Go Cubbies!!! Ok, and Sox, since I am a visitor on your blog :-))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home