Monday, April 11, 2011

It's going to be an interesting summer

After weeks of cold and rain we had a glorious weather weekend with temps hitting mid-80s on Saturday. We spent a LOT of time outside - doing things like this...


Top photo is Jackson, bottom is Peyton - one way or another they wanted to get those motorcycles up so they could ride them down. (Don't worry, like any good Mommy I told them no ... after I got a picture:)

This is Peyton, though I saw Jackson attempt the same stunt at Grandma & Granddad's the next day.

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

So funny! I always find it amazing how many times I have to say "No!" in what seems like a copletely "Yes" territory :-). I think you had it right in your title; it is going to be an interesting summer!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger auntienancy said...

Can't wait to teach them how to ride their big wheels down the stairs! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home