Wednesday, July 27, 2011

At the car wash

The boys love Wednesdays when Mommy & Daddy are both at work and they get to do fun things with their Auntie Kiki and Auntie Nancy.
They had a blast washing Auntie Nancy's car, but when I saw the pictures it reminded me of a line from one of my favorite movies - Uncle Buck starring John Candy (replace Uncle Buck with Auntie Nancy or Auntie Kiki - you get the idea).

"I'm earning my keep. Uncle Buck's got me bustin' my hump. He says hard work will put hair on my chest."




2 Comments:

At August 3, 2011 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

What a fun 'chore' to do with the boys. Definitely gonna try that one this month!

 
At August 21, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Your boys are cute and adoreble. They have great smiles. It looks like the boys had lots of fun washing their aunties car. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home