Thursday, January 12, 2012

My kids crack me up

During the Christmas season we played a lot of I Spy in the car pointing out fun decorations and worked on our numbers by counting how many homes were decorated from one destination to another.

After Christmas the boys noticed there weren't as many decorations up or on and a few blocks from our house I noticed a house had taken down their Christmas decorations and already had a flag with red and pink hearts up. I said to the boys - "Look there's a heart flag, they're getting a real head start on Valentine's Day."

We drove about half a block and Jackson said "Mommy! Look at that house - they're already getting ready for Fourth of July." when he noticed a house with an American flag flying.

So funny.

When I explained that people fly their American flags all year round in honor of our country and freedom Peyton said very matter of fact: "I know we do the Pledge of Allegiance at school."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home