Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow way!

As parents we get to do lots of fun and rewarding things with our boys. But, there are times when I find myself saying 'no' because it's the responsible thing to do even though I would rather say 'yes'.
But then I realize that is where grandparents and aunts come in! They get to bend the rules a bit.
So last week Auntie Kerry and Auntie Nancy had plans to play in the snow, but Brett was starting to cough and we had just gotten over bad colds and, although I hated to squash the fun, I said I thought it would be a bad idea for him to play outside.
That didn't stop their aunties.
Instead of taking the boys outside to play in the snow, they brought the snow inside to the boys:




1 Comments:

At February 9, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

What an AWESOME idea!!! Love it, and will be stealing it next time it snows but is just too cold to go outside.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home