Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brett's first glasses

Brett got glasses on Saturday. So far he really seems to like them and hasn't been bothered by them. Jackson and Peyton have said "glasses" a few times, but otherwise seem to be oblivious to them. He needs them to see both near and far. So many times I wish I could step into Brett's shoes (especially when things are tough on him). I wish I could see things from his perspective now that he has better vision!

Below are some photos and captions from Tate after we took Brett to get his specs.

Checking them out!
Getting glasses will wear a boy out!!!

3 Comments:

At January 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

That's great that Brett will now be able to see. I relate to your comment about wanting to be in his shoes for a while. I'm really curious what my little boys are thinking all the time. BTW, I wasn't able to see the pictures on this post. Just a little red "X" where each picture was supposed to be. Not sure if it's a problem on my end or yours (FYI... I can see pictures from your other entries).

 
At January 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Knutson said...

What a cutie! He looks so much older. I am sure the world is a new place now. I know what you mean...you wish you could know what they are thinking all the time. Blessings to Brett.

 
At February 19, 2010 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

The last picture is so precious... Brett wearing his glasses while sucking on his binkie- Very Cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home