Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa Claus is coming to town

Just wanted to share the boys' picture with Santa & Mrs. Claus

We went to a Santa breakfast and Santa arrived just around nap time. While Jackson & Peyton didn't seem to mind, Brett just couldn't stay awake. He literally fell asleep as soon as he got on Santa's lap. Jackson & Peyton did OK although slightly freaked out. They continue to look at the picture and call Mrs. Claus Grammy - which I think is just so sweet.

Update on Ernie
I also wanted to share a funny story about our elf Ernie (see previous post). One morning we found him climbing out of the cereal box on the kitchen table. By late afternoon while the boys were having a snack he was starting to slump over the top of the box and ended up tipping the box over and spilling my can of soda on the floor and then landing in the puddle. I went to pick him up and the boys shouted (I have told them many times that you can't touch Ernie or he loses his magic and cannot go back to the North Pole). So I grabbed a paper towel and picked him up and ran his white collar and hat trim under cold water. Wrapped in a paper towel I then returned Ernie to the box on the table and Jackson said "Ernie? Time out?" Yes - the boys wanted Ernie to get a time out for spilling my soda!
This time I guess Ernie gets a check on the Naughty side of the list.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, that Santa picute is the best, ever!!! I not only LOVE your boys, but the expressions on Santa and Granny Claus it priceless! Merry Christmas to your whole family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home