Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dance fever

The boys love to dance.

I sometimes call Wednesdays Dance Party Days because Auntie Kerry and Auntie Nancy hook up the ipod as soon as they walk in the door to watch the boys on Wednesdays while I am at work.
One of their first dance moves I think Peyton hijacked from his cousin Sophie. If you sing the Hokey Pokey she turns herself in a circle. We never taught that to the boys but one day Peyton started doing it and when it got laughter and attention Jackson joined in.
Brett loves when you clap his hands or move his arms and legs to the beat of a song.
So I captured this video of Jackson the other day. I've never seen him do this before and it is so funny. You can't really hear it on the video because one of Brett's toys is louder, but he is dancing to a song on a CD called Bear Tunes for Kids that Aunt Peggy brought for the boys when we were in Tennessee - they love it! (Thank you Aunt Peggy!!!)
P.S. That isn't Jackson fussing it's Peyton he wanted me to pick him up instead of videotaping!

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm glad I am not the only one who enjoys watching her sons spin themselves dizzy and then laugh. Very funny Jackson!!!

 
At October 14, 2009 at 10:13 AM , Blogger Knutson said...

Round and round he goes! Too adorable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home