Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The itsy bitsy spider

I'm a bit behind on my posts. This happened last week, but I still wanted to share it.

The boys love spiders. I don't mind them when they are outside, but the thought of them lurking in the night in the house does give me the creeps. But when I saw a spider crawling across the boys' bedroom floor I decided to point it out to them to see how they would react. All I can say is - that poor spider.
Here's some video Tate was able to capture:


Afterward I scooped the spider up from under the toy box walked down the hall and squished it in a tissue. Peyton must have asked "Spider?" a hundred times after that and I said I let it outside and he kept saying "Outside?" I'm not sure he bought my story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home